Wednesday 29 January 2014

Budget buys #2

OK,this is my second part of budget buy compilation and here I am moving forward to products ranged between Rs.100 to Rs.200.

  • Maybelline Colossal kajal-
Quantity-0.34g
Price-Rs.175
I used this kajal some time back and simply love it.Now the formulation has been improved to 12hours.It is true to its claim of smudgeproof and waterproof formula.The colour is not charcoal black but quite dark.The only downside is that it simply vanishes within 3-4months.I wish it lasted longer.

  • Lakme Eyeconic Eye Kajal-
Quantity-0.34g
Price-Rs.199
I bought this kajal just for the sake of trying it out.It is darker than Maybelline kajal but it smudges on me within 4-5hours though it claims to be 10 hour smudge-proof.Detailed review will be given soon.

  • Oumeidie Eyeshadow palette- 
Quanity-30g approx
Price-Rs.120-150
I bought this palette because I wanted a 24 shade palette but really happy that I risked buying this one.You can get the detailed review here.

  • Maybelline cheeky glow blush-
Qauntity-7g
Price-Rs.215
This is my first single blush.Available in 3 shades-coral,Creamy cinnamon and a pink(forgot the name).The coral is the most pigmented.The colours are buildable,satiny finish,last about 3-4hours and leaves a pinkish stain,these blushes are really affordable and worth the money.The featured blush is in shade Creamy Cinnamon.Detailed review coming up soon.

  • Maybelline Clear Glow All in One Compact-
Quantity-9g
Price-Rs.185
This is another first-my first compact.I didn't want to buy this or any compact as a matter of fact.I was looking for a shade that is 2shades darker than my skin tone so that I can use it for contouring.Can be used in wet form but I am not yet very sure about it since I haven't used it much.It has SPF 26 and PA++ .It claims to impart Instant Fairness,Uv protection,Smooth even skin and Shine control.The featured shade is the darkest in 04 Sand Beige.

  • Yardley London English Rose Deodrant-

Quantity-100ml approx

Price-Rs.165
I bought this one about a year back and really love this deodrant.It comes in variety of flowery fragrance like lavender,Indian rose,Sandalwood,Jasmine etc.But I found the english rose milder and nice though rest of my family find the smell artificial.Yes,it it so but half an hour after application it milds down and the smell then is amazing.Lasts 2-3hours after that the fragrance don't spread around but only you can still smell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment